There are dozens that can help, but each food and its qualities will have different effects on different bodies.
Each of these foods posess unique properties that help your body speed up the fat burning process, as well as suppress your appetite. They fill you up, and keep full so you won’t need to snack on junk food all day long. Not only fill you up, but they are also very nutrient dense, to give your body the fuel it needs to maintain optimal health.
1) Apples. They help to increase your blood sugar levels in a natural, safe, gentle fashion and the effects are long lasting. They keep your body satisfied over a longer period of time. As opposed to foods that raise your blood sugar levels with a huge spike, then usually followed by a crash, or energy loss.
Very rich source of soluble fiber, important in preventing your body from going from large blood sugar level drops or decreases. They contain no sodium, cholesterol or saturated fat.
2) Berries. Blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and the newest sensation the Acai (ah-sigh-EE) berry. Berries provide antioxidants to help fight the ravages of Free Radicals. The Acai berry has scored the highest among any fruit (as measured by the ORAC scale).
You won’t find the Acai berry in your local supermarket. They come from the towering palms located in the Amazon Rain Forrest. You can benefit form their amazing qualities in, juices, smoothies, capsules(freeze dried) as well as others.
Considered one of the top ten superfoods in the world, the Acai berry is a supplement that is worth looking into. Learn more about a Premium Acai Berry Supplement
3) Grapefruit. Grapefruits special qualities include the ability to dissolve fat and lower cholesterol. They do this with a specialized fiber called ‘Pectin’. An average sized grapefruit contains about 15 grams. They also help prevent ‘hardening of the arteries’, heart disease, and are high in Vitamin ‘C’ and potassium.
4) Spinach. Yep, Popeyes secret weapon should be part of everyone’s diet. Very rich in beta carotene and vitamins ‘C’ and ‘E’. These help speed up your metabolism and burn fat at a
greater rate. Also proven to lower cholesterol.
5) Broccoli. Broccoli is considered to be one of the number one cancer fighting foods, containing ‘indoles carotene’. Also containing lots of fiber, and about 20 times the ‘Reccommended Daily Allowance’ of vitamin ‘C’ and calcium.
Again, these are only 5 foods that are proven to help you lose weight, and keep it off. But that’s just part of their amazing benefits that anyone can receive.
Do your research and find the foods that you enjoy eating in different dishes. If you actually like the foods that your diet contains, well you’ll have not trouble getting om, and more importantly, staying on a healthy daily diet.