- Superantioxidant from Brazil
- Palm from Amazonian rainforest
- Active constituents polyphenols an danthocyanins
- Used by Braziillian natives for food and health
- Protects cells from free radicals
Acai is a palm from the Amazonian rainforest. The small, purple fruits have been used by Brazillian natives for food and health for hundreds of years. Scientific studies have shown the active consituents to be powerful antioxidants, benefiting the entire body by protecting the cells from free radicals.
List Price: $ 18.50
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B000YFZ3G2″]